Thursday, December 22, 2016

STORY TIME: Curtis Saved My Life But Now He Thinks He's My Dad


So I was riding my bike, right?  Minding my own business, when out of nowhere comes this huge truck.  I didn't know what to do.  I was a deer in the headlights.  Luckily, Curtis pushed me out of the way and saved my life.

It was chill, I guess.

The only bad part...Curtis thinks he's my dad now!  Curtis is cool but my dad is cooler.

Curtis keeps going, "Oh, so your real dad didn't save your life now did he?"

"That's different...Curtis.  My dad wasn't even there when I almost got hit by the truck.  I'm sure if he were put in the same situation he would have saved his son."

"Yeah, well I saved your life.  I'm your dad now.  Get over it."

You know what?  Screw Curtis!

"I'll come to your games," said Curtis, "I'll play catch with you."

"No, Curtis." I replied.  "I'll never be your son!  I already have a dad and just because you saved my life doesn't mean you're my new dad."

Then Curtis walked out into traffic and got hit by a truck.

I could have saved him, but then I would have had to be his dad.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment