Friday, December 23, 2016

STORY TIME: Mom Won't Let Me Do Archery at Night

This is bs.

Mom won't let me do archery at night.


I told mom already.  I have homework after school and then I work on archery after sundown.  I don't see an issue with this.

Apparently, mom thinks archery is dangerous.  I mean yeah, it is.  It's dangerous because it's cool.

Archery is freaking cool.  

Everything cool is dangerous to some degree.  

Ok, fine.  You tell me.  You tell me if this sounds dangerous: I am a 9-year old boy.  I am holding a bow and arrow.  I am aiming into the night at a target in the backyard.  Occasionally, my arrows go over the fence and into the neighbors pool.  

I see nothing wrong with this.  

Also, hitting Mr. Glenderson in his above-ground pool without trying would be a miracle.  When I am trying it's hard.  

Mr. Glenderson is my great white whale and I his Ahab.  I just want to launch a harpoon into Mr. Glenderson so bad.  

Archery has really helped with the stuff my counselor and I have been talking about.  It doesn't hurt to talk to someone.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment