Saturday, December 17, 2016

STORY TIME: Growing Up on Pangea Sucks

Pangea used to be cool.

My friends and I are Cynognathuses, basically we're huge cat things.

This is me
We're just like any other kids.  We like video games and playing frisbee golf.  We hang out at the McDonald's parking lot after school.  Oh, you didn't think there was a McDonald's on Pangea?  Well, think again.  We practically invented McDonald's.

Oh, and remember Cone-ing?  The thing where you go through the drive-thru and just take the ice cream and not the cone?  My friends and I invented that too.

That was back before Pangea got lame.  Now Pangea is f-ed up.  There's just nothing to do on this supercontinent.  When I grow up, I'm gonna move as far away from Pangea as I can.  I want to start my own clothing store.  It will be a cool place in the mall for me and my friends to hang out.  Just like a chill spot for people my age.

Oh, you didn't think there were malls in Pangea?  You think one of your dumb continents invented something as cool as malls?

Well, you're wrong again.  My friends and I invented malls.

Everyone on Pangea is so annoying.  They just don't get me.

I wish some of these idiots would just go extinct.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment