Sunday, December 18, 2016

STORY TIME: My Big Cousin Rules

My big cousin rules.

He's the coolest cousin in the world.

My big cousin drives a Camaro.  A Camaro is a type of car.  My big cousin told me that.  Apparently, a Camaro is a cool car.  It goes fast and stuff.  My cousin got his car for free.  All cool people get free cars.  Apparently, if a car is just sitting with the keys in the ignition, you can just have that car.  My cousin told me that.

I'm on the run with my cousin and his car.  

Only cool people are on the run.  

Being on the run means you can't see your parents.  Only lame people want to see their parents.  My parents don't care that I'm on the run.  I mean, I'm sure they care but since I'm with my big cousin, they probably don't.

I wish my dad was as cool as my big cousin.  My dad sells Camaros for his work.  Have you ever driven a Camaro.  Probably not.  Camaros are only for cool people.  My dad said that if my big cousin doesn't get back here with his Camaro, he'll have him arrested.  My big cousin says being arrested is actually very cool.  I want to be arrested someday like my big cousin.

Anyway, give me all your money.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment