Saturday, December 31, 2016

STORY TIME: Ryan Seacrest Presents Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve on Ice

"Ryan."  

"Yes, Margret."

"We want to pitch you an idea."


Ryan looked at his producer, "Ok, I'm all ears."

"You know that show you host?"

"American Idol?"

"No, the other one."

"American Top 40"

"No."

"On Air with Ryan Seacrest?"

"No."

"Oh, Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve."

"Yes!  Well we have an idea for you.  You can say no if you want."

"Ok, I'm listening."

"It's exactly like New Year's Rockin' Eve, except with a twist."

"Hmmmm..."

"It's...on ice."

"Wow!  What an incredible idea."

"We'll sell popcorn and cotton candy.  We all make tons of money."

"That sounds great."

"Ryan how are you at ice dancing?"

"I mean, I could always learn."

"That's the spirit!"

"Ryan, we are going to make a ton of money, kid."

"I mean, I already have a ton of money but there is always room for more."

"That's just what I wanted to hear Ryan.  Ice dancing it is.  2017, the way of the future."

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment