Sunday, January 1, 2017

STORY TIME: The Best Year of My Life

Ok, I've decided.


This is going to be the best year ever.

I'm going to get so much done.  I'm going to eat healthier.  I'm going to get in better shape.  I'm going to dye my hair maybe.  I'm going to watch some classic movies, some foreign films as well.  I'm going to read every book on my bookshelf, even the dictionary.

Especially the dictionary.

I'm finally going to come out of my shell.  I'm going to meet new people.  I'm going to travel.  I've thought about buying a kayak.  Oh, I should buy a birdhouse.  Also, I need a new jacket.  I'm getting a jacket this year.  I've always wanted to start a podcast.  I'm going to start a podcast.  That's it.  I'm starting a podcast.  It's settled.

I'm going to get a record player too.  Yeah, and some vinyl.  I'm going to be a cool record collector this year.  Also, I'm going to buy candles.  I'm a person who has candles now.

You know what?  I'm going to unplug this year.  Yep, that's it.  I'm going to stop watching Netflix.  Also, I'm going to stop drinking soda.  I'm going to learn french as well.  I think I could probably learn french.

Oui!  Oui!

See, I'm already on the right track.  Now all I have to do is learn the rest of the french language.  Seems easy enough.

Sigh.

Who am I kidding?

I'm not going to do any of this.  I'm never going to have a podcast or listen to vinyl records or even get vinyl siding.

I'm probably never going to learn french either.

This year's gonna be so lame.

I'm bored.

Wish I had something to do around here.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment