Tuesday, January 3, 2017

STORY TIME: Van Halen Shattered My Marriage

Ok, so I love Van Halen and my wife really doesn't like them.



This is how my story starts:

I was listening to Van Halen in the garage one day, and my wife just bursts in.

My wife started saying stuff like: "Hey, please turn this music down," and "I've had a really hard day," and "this music is disrupting my nap."

You know, complete B.S.-type stuff my wife is always saying.

Then I was all like, "Well, why do you have to ruin everything, Karen!  You know I love hanging out in the garage!  You know I love Van Halen, Karen!"

Then I smashed a plate.

My wife left me because of this.  I am a very sad and lonely man now.  I live alone in a big house on the side of a hill.  It overlooks a small town in Iowa.  It is here where I will live out the rest of my days, forever contemplating my foolish actions.

This is all because of the band Van Halen.  Van Halen shattered my marriage.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment