Wednesday, January 4, 2017

STORY TIME: A Star Is Bourne

One side of a phone conversation with a star:

Hey so, I'm a star.

this is me

I'm not trying to be pretentious or anything, but I formed from a clump of gas that got so hot it reached 10 million degrees Celsius.  So, I guess you could say, I'm pretty hot lol.  Again, not trying to brag.

A few planets orbit me.  I'm their central star.  They seem to like me I guess.  It's not a big deal or anything.  Am I friends with the planets?  I guess.  They kind of need me.

No, I don't need them.

What does a star like me do for fun?

I watch movies mostly.

I like all kinds of movies.  Shawshank Redemption, Clueless.  Oh, you know what movie I really like?  That Bourne Identity movie.  Oh, it's so good.

There's a book?

You're telling me that the Bourne Identity is based off of a book?

Sigh.  I wish I could read.  Whenever anyone sends me books they always burn up in the mail.

How do I watch movies?

I spy on planets with drive-ins.

Hey, maybe you could teach me how to read?

Yeah, like English or French or something?

Sounds great, I'll see you on Tuesday.  Ok.  You take care now.  Bye, bye.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment