Wednesday, December 28, 2016

STORY TIME: A Lot of People Keep Telling Me I'm Fat But I'm Actually Two Husky Children in a Coat

This is me

Yes, they laugh at me.  They call me names.  I waddle down the street and they chant, "Fatty" and "Lose some weight, fat pig."  They yell things of this nature at me.  These things hurt me.  However, little do the haters know, I'm not actually a fat pig whom cannot walk...I'm really two overweight children in a coat.

Most don't see it.  If you squint hard enough, you will begin to realize the truth.  Most big pigs aren't even pigs at all, they are children, overweight kids.  Just like you and me.

Why did we decide to be a pig, you ask?  Good question.

It's a social experiment for our Youtube Channel.  "PigPranksxo" is our username.  It started as a gaming channel, then we began covering news in the gaming community.  We would replay the best Call of Duty trickshots and plug G-Fuel giveaway codes.  Then...we saw the future.

Pig Pranks.

We tested the waters with a few videos on our second channel, "PigPransxo2".  We gave a homeless piglet one-hundred dollars worth of slop.

The video blew up.  The subs kept rolling in.

That's when we decided.  We would put on our pigskin coat, strap Go-Pros to our heads and live our lives as a large pig full-time.

Who's laughing now haters?  Jokes on you, I guess.

If you liked this article leave a like or let us know what you think in the comments below.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment