Monday, January 9, 2017

STORY TIME: I Broke The Rules


"I can't believe I've done this.  You have to forgive me.  I am so ashamed of myself.  I could say I didn't know, but that would be a lie.  I did know.  I knew full well.  I saw the sign.  Ok, I'm ready to come clean....I walked on the grass.  I did.  I walked on the grass!  I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry.  I ignored the sign.  I ignored the warning.  'Keep off of Grass' will be the phrase running through my head for all eternity.  I just couldn't stay away.  It was pure temptation.  I just got so caught up in the thrill of it all.  The grass, my feet, the sign etc.  It made so much sense, at least at the time.  You must forgive me."  

The cop was quiet for a while.

"So did you commit the murder or not?"  She replied.

"I mean, yeah, I did that too."

"Ok, great.  Thanks.  Case closed."

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment