Tuesday, January 10, 2017

STORY TIME: I'm Writing An eBook About The History of Cheese Nips

Kindle Singles are so hot right now.  Which is why I've decided to write an eBook on the history of Cheese Nips.  Here's the pitch.  Ready?

Basic Outline

Cheese-Nips: The Beginning

Cheese Nips (originally stylized as "Cheese-Nips") were introduced in 1955 and were positioned in the 1980s as a competiotor to Sunshine Cheez-It's.

By 1999, the box was given a more contemporary look, with the slogan "100% Real Cheese Taste Explosion".

Since the Kraft/Philip Morris merger of Nabisco in 2000, Kraft Cheese Nips and all other Nabisco cheese-related products are made with Kraft Cheese.

Crackers shaped as characters from the Nickelodeon show CatDog were produced to further market the Cheese-Nips brand.

Gary Sinise has been the official Cheese Nips Brand Ambassador since the 2008 election.

My relationship with Cheese Nips

I like eating them.

Why I'm writing this book

I like Cheese-Nips and Kindle Singles are so hot right now.

What's that?  How many pages is the book?  No, this is it.  This is the whole book.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment