Sunday, April 9, 2017

STORY TIME: I'm Going to War with My Brother

I'm so angry with my brother.  This is the last straw.


I've decided I cannot take it anymore.  I've decided to go to war with my brother.  He's always pushing me around and telling me what to do.  I just can't have that.  I must go to war with him.  

My brother is always trying to trade baseball cards with me.  I like the baseball cards I have.  I have no need for trading.  This constitutes war.

Also, my brother once stuck a pool cue in my throat while I was sleeping.  It was the end with the chalk.  People are always asking which end.  It was the chalk end.  This is a violation of the Geneva convention.  This constitutes war.

My brother declared war on me as well.  It is within my rights to declare war on him now. 

Also, my brother told our mom that I hit him.  She believed him and I went to our room without a fair trial.  Again, my brother makes a grave breech of the Geneva Convention.

In summation, my brother violated the Geneva Convention twice, he wants to trade baseball cards with me when I don't want to, and he declared war on me.

Me and my brother are going to war.  I'll be in the backyard if anyone needs me.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment